News Tips
  
17

Half a dozen Wyoming County fire companies were called to the scene of a fire at 30 Gordon Terrace in Warsaw at 6 PM yesterday.
 
The home owned by Roger and Valerie Duell was vacant when the fire occurred, but Valerie was transported to Wyoming County Community Hospital and treated for smoke inhalation.
 
The fire was caused by a malfunctioning microwave, authorities said, and caused an estimated $55,000 in damage.

 

 

Actions: E-mail | Comments (0) RSS comment feed | Bookmark and Share

Comments

There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.

Post Comment

Name (required)

Email (required)

Enter the code shown above:

KenBarrett
  |  Login