posted on December 20, 2012 11:49
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman says his office continues to work to keep sex offenders from linking up with children online.
Schneiderman says over 2,100 new accounts of registered sex offenders have been purged from online gaming platforms as part of "Operation Game Over." The Attorney General's office previously announced the elimination of roughly 3,500 accounts in the operation. Schneiderman says the crackdown is making "the online community a safer place for the children of New York."