News Tips
  
26

A Java family may have lost its heating source in a Christmas Day fire, but crews protected a nearby house from any damage.

Flames broke out at the Java Lake Road Home of Bill and Renee Handley early yesterday morning.

$8,000 in damage was done to a 10-by-15 foot shed that contained a wood boiler used to heat the home. The boiler was completely destroyed.

Officials say a malfunction of the boiler caused of fire. Firefighters prevented any damage to a nearby home.

Actions: E-mail | Comments (0) RSS comment feed | Bookmark and Share

Comments

There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.

Post Comment

Name (required)

Email (required)

Enter the code shown above:

  |  Login