Auction Promo
News Tips
  
03

The malfunction of an electric fence controller starts a fire that causes $200,000 in damage to a North Java property.

Flames broke out at the home of Kevin Vickers Monday afternoon on Route 98. Ten volunteer fire companies responded including Alexander and Attica and were at the scene for 4 hours.

Authorities say the fire started in the barn and spread to a nearby house trailer and propane tanks. Other nearby barns and a house were salvaged.

One firefighter was treated for minor burns at the scene.

Actions: E-mail | Comments (0) RSS comment feed | Bookmark and Share

Comments

There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.

Post Comment

Name (required)

Email (required)

Enter the code shown above:

KenBarrett
Tipline
Sterling Tents
AFC
  |  Login